You may access some areas of our site(s) without registering. However, in order to access certain features of the Site or to post content on the Site you must register to create an account ("Account"). You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information. If you choose to register you will need to provide a username and password as well as other information that is part of our registration process. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your Account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. We have the right to cancel any account at any time if we believe you are not in compliance with any or all of the terms.
COURSES OFFERED AND PAYMENT
SmaOwl provide courses online. Depending on the course chosen, the scope of services and payment terms might vary. All payments in favour of SmaOwl are non refundable, for any reason post expiry of trial period i.e. 5 days from the payment.
Information about courses offered and prices would be provided on the website. You agree to pay the price for the courses registered as per the pricing schedule indicated on the Site. At the time of payment, you need to provide accurate information regarding your account, including a valid credit card or debit card or net banking credentials, and you must certify that you are over 18 years of age and legally able to enter into a valid and binding agreement with SmaOwl.
You agree that SmaOwl will not be liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or any other method of payment by a third party in connection with the use of Site. You waive your right to dispute any payment made into your account and you will bear all costs.
Any attempt to defraud SmaOwl through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, or any failure by you to honour charges or requests for payment will result in immediate termination of your account.
PROCESSING OF ACCOUNT PAYMENT
SmaOwl may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ("EPPs") to process financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize us, as necessary, to instruct such EPPs to handle such transaction and you irrevocably agree that SmaOwl may give such instructions on your behalf in accordance with your requests as submitted on the Site.
While availing any of the EPPs available on the Site, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transactions.
2. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction or
3. Decline of such transaction for any reason.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Us, is neither banking nor financial service.
MODIFICATION OF PRICING & BILLING TERMS
We reserve the right at any time to institute new prices, and to change the amount of or the basis for determining any prices or charges with respect to the any courses offered. You agree to pay all charges, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time the price or charge becomes payable.
SmaOwl expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Website. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of the content on the Website is the exclusive property of SmaOwl. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of SmaOwl.
SmaOwl grants to the registered users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the contents on the Site for non-profit, educational and research use only, without the right of sublicense. SmaOwl respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use any feature of the Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any User, and block access to Site of any User who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of SmaOwl or others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
During the use of the Site, you shall not:
1. attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, imitate, reproduce, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, or download, all or any portion of the Site in any form or media or by any means.
2. attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code from, all or any part of the Site.
3. sell, resell, redistribute or otherwise commercially exploit any material from this Site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
4. access or use all or any part of the Site in order to build or create a product or service which is similar to, or which competes with, the business of SmaOwl.
5. attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, unauthorized access to the Site.
6. abuse the use of Site in any way including for advertising or solicitation to buy or sell any products and/or for creating, sharing and sending unsolicited commercial messages, bulk email, "junk mail", "spam" or chain letters.
7. create or send any viruses, worms or trojan horses, flood or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks while using the Site.
8. use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Site, or SmaOwl's systems or servers, or the cloud or other platform on which the we operate, and/or otherwise interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for accessing the Site.
10. permit any third party to do any of the foregoing.
You shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Site and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, it shall promptly notify us.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Site may provide links to or frame third-party websites or resources and may link User automatically to sponsors’ or third party’s websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that SmaOwl is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by SmaOwl of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
You agree to SmaOwl sending you notifications and important messages time to time via its websites, mobile applications, and email to provide you a better experience with the services provided by us. You agree that we may provide notices to you on our website, or through an email sent to an email address you provided, or through other means including but not limited to your mobile number, telephone, or email. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
Your access to the site is at your sole risk. Our services are provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. SmaOwl makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on the Site. SmaOwl does not endorse or represent the reliability or accuracy of any content or information distributed through or accessed from the Site, and has not performed any investigation into such information.
To the extent provided by law, SmaOwl assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. SmaOwl has not reviewed all of the links provided on the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages. Clicking on hyperlinks and visiting any off-Site pages is done at your own risk.
CHANGE OR TERMINATION
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Site is controlled and operated from within India. SmaOwl makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available in locations outside of India. Those who choose to access the Site or use our services from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof, becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances will be interpreted so as reasonably to effect the intent of the parties hereto.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SmaOwl and User regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersede any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between the parties, written or oral, relating to the subject matter hereof.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, SmaOwl will not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance or non-availability of the services resulting, directly or indirectly, from acts of nature, events, omissions, accidents or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, internet failure, network or computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failure, electrical power failures, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, breakdown of plant or machinery, acts of God, war, governmental actions or orders, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals.
This policy governs the refunds process and will address matters arising out of situations that may require processing of refunds.
a. The policy encompasses employees, students, and other candidates that are in the ecosystem of requesting and/or processing refunds
b. This policy does not cover situations where refunds are not approved
c. There are two components to the course
- Registration Charges
- Course Fees
All programs are non-transferable and refundable only if the refund request is raised up to 1 week prior to the commencement of the course and the course particulars have not been shared. Any refund requests post sharing of course particulars will strictly be denied.
Please note that the registration charges which is 20% of the course fee or Rs.1000/- (whichever is higher) are non refundable at any given point in time.
B. PROCESS FOR REFUND
1. For all refunds please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The refunds team will contact you within 2-5 business days
3. For approved refund cases Refunds Form need to be filled
4. In 7-10 business days refund is issued -How your refund is returned:
If your payment came from your card, it will be refunded to that card. Depending on your card issuer, it may take up to 30 days to complete a refund.
If your payment came from your bank account, it will be refunded to that bank account.
If your payment came from some other source (instamojo, phonepe, googlepay etc) it will be refunded back to the same source.
Please note no cash refunds are made under any circumstances.Change of course
SmaOwl allows you to change your course to an alternative course only once using the following guidelines:
1. SmaOwl is notified in writing at least 1 week before the commencement of the original course
2. The alternative course has seats available and will be finished within 1 month of the original course finish date
3. If switching to a course of a higher value, students are required to pay the amount difference. However, if switching to a course of a lower value, SmaOwl is not liable to pay the amount difference. A processing fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid within 3 days after SmaOwl accepts change of course request, failing which course change request will be cancelled and no further request will be entertained
4. Course change is allowed only once during the programProcess for Change of Course
1. Contact SmaOwl at email@example.com
with your course change request
2. Once approved, fill up the “Course Change Form” and submit it within 3 business days
3. Pay the processing fees + difference in course costs (if applicable) and submit the receipt to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. In 5-7 business days, you will get a confirmation for the course change requestReschedule
Rescheduling by Small Owl Education are governed by the following guidelines:
1. If a course doesn’t begin within 10 business days of published commencement date, a student is entitled to either a full refund or can choose to join a different batch/course
2. SmaOwl will make all possible efforts to conduct a course. However, in the event of a course being rescheduled due to unforeseen delays on our end, Small Owl Education is only responsible for the cost of the course. Any travel, logistics or personal expenses incurred due to this program won’t be refunded
Rescheduling request by customer are governed by the following guidelines:
1. The reschedule request has to be made at least 7 business days before the commencement of the course
2. The rescheduled date should be within 90 days of the initial commencement date
3. Rescheduling will not allow the customer to change their course
4. The reschedule is subject to availability of seats
5. A rescheduling fee of Rs. 500/- must be paid within 5 business days from the date of approval
Process for Rescheduling of Course:
1. Contact SmaOwl at email@example.com
with your course rescheduling request
2. Once approved, fill up the “Reschedule Course Form” and submit it within 3 business days
3. Pay the processing fees + difference in course costs (if applicable) and submit the receipt to “firstname.lastname@example.org
”. In 5-7 business days you will get a confirmation for the course reschedule request
4. If the rescheduled course is of a higher value, students are required to pay the amount difference. However, if switching to a course of a lower value, SmaOwl is not liable to pay the amount difference. A processing fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid within 3 days after SmaOwl accepts reschedule request, failing which reschedule request will be cancelled and no further request will be entertainedCancellation
Small Owl Education reserves the right to cancel any session or change the location of the session for reasons such as Instructor unavailability, insufficient participants or force majeure events such as earthquakes, fire, flood, riots, curfew, bandh, protest, strike, civil unrest etc. Please note our cancellation policy is governed by the following:
1. In case Small Owl Education cancels a workshop/seminar/conference, 100% refund will be paid to the participants
2. In case Small Owl Education changes the location of the event, arrangements of a similar infrastructure as previously decided will be executed. No personal expenses due to the change of location will be borne by Small Owl Education under any circumstances. Small Owl Education reserves the right to either accommodate students in a similar infrastructure as originally decided or pay compensation Small Owl Education deems fit for the same.
675, 9th Main Rd, Sector 7,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Copyright © 2020 - Smaowl Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.